Sunday 22 January 2012

Iris Huang's Wedding 21.Jan. 2012

Back to the DAY...

Iris, is the cutest & lovely Bride I have ever seen!

As she told me she needs a simple & clean make-up & hair look I found the classic Audrey Hepburn look with small tiara which pretty suits her.


For her make-up look, I suggest her to choose light orange eye shadow colour on the base, then put a bit smoky dark brown colour on her eyelids!  Finally, put the pink shimmer at her double eyelids area.
As she is looking for a bit sweet look, I use light pink lipstick for her lips and put the clear shiny gloss afterwards.



Iris's 2nd hair style is focusing on twisting her long hair, therefore I found Greek Goddess hair style suits her whole make-up look and wedding gown too! It's pretty elegant and lovely.




The evening look, I'm focusing on using a bit dark red eyeshadow on the base and put gold shimmer within her socket eyelids.

For her hair, she's looking for simple but natural curl for matching with her evening gown while she has first dance with her husband.


Thanks for this sweet & lovely bride let me attend to her wedding!
It's one of the most beautiful day in my life!
Again, thanks for cooperating with professional photographer, Miss Jenny Wu!

And, wish Iris & Chih have a happy marriage ever lasting!

by Hazel Chen 
Ur Dreams Come True Make-up & Hair Styling

No comments:

Post a Comment